Re: scripts to download porn in Debian?

Petri Latvala schrieb:
On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 23:32 +0100, Tilo Schwarz wrote:

On Tuesday, 25. January 2005 12:15, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:

* Ron Johnson

| "They" don't want this inappropriate material dumped into their
| children's laps right along side the things that the parents *do*
| consider appropriate.

Then they should supervise their child's use of the computer. Relying on Debian as some sort of filter for not letting a child see
or read something some parent might consider harmful is stupid.

Exactly. Especially since almose everybody has a program called browser installed which can be used to download all kinds of stuff...

But the difference here is that with a browser you must _deliberately_
search for "all kinds of stuff"...

or mistype a url

As I sayed in an other post grown ups tend to underistimate kids.
Younger kids just aren't interested in porn and will ignore and or
complain about it.

There's no damage done there.

Remember not too long ago famelies were lifing in the same room a life long. I guess I don't have to drow anyone on this list a picture about it.

greets Uwe
--
Jetzt will man das Internet nicht einfach ein paar Leuten wie der IETF
überlassen, die wissen, was sie tun. Es ist zu wichtig geworden. - Scott Bradner