Re: Is Daniel Lutz MIA?

On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 08:52:29PM +0000, Chuan-kai Lin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know the status of Daniel Lutz?  I had mailed him a while
> ago asking if he needs any help with the synergy package; the last
> upload of the package was 14 months ago, with quite a few bugs open
> that had not been dealt with, and a new major upstream stable release
> had been made in the end of 2004.

Firstly, if you mail about someone on a public list, it is polite to cc
the person in question. Especially since google might start to show your
very message soonishly in its results.

Secondly, yes, I've been informed that there was not many acitivity
lately, but didn't yet follow up. I'll do so soon.

If you want to privately notify someone about suspected inactivity, you
can do so via mia@qa.debian.org.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar