Re: APT Repository HOWTO

On Sun, Jan 09, 2005 at 09:44:26AM -0500, Roberto Sanchez wrote:
> Quoting Ola Lundqvist <opal@debian.org>:
>
> > Hello
> >
> > Instead of doing all this by hand I can recommend my own package
> > debarchiver. The latest versions of it do this pretty good in
> > an automatic way.
> >
> > Just wanted to let you know.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > // Ola
> >
> I just added an "Alternatives" section with an explanation of debarchiver.
> Thanks for the pointer, Ola.
>
> http://familiasanchez.net/~sanchezr/?page=debrepository

Another alternative is the 'debpool' package, currently available in
experimental. Yes, I wrote it, so of course I'm interested in it being
listed (though it might be useful, when writing a short description, to
check out the included 'README.Why' document; debpool addresses a somewhat
different set of needs from most of the other tools).
--
Joel Aelwyn <fenton@debian.org>                                       ,''`.
                                                                     : :' :