Re: Debianized ndiswrapper-source is better on SourceForge

On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 03:35:07PM -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Oh, but wait, the version of ndiswrapper-source in testing is packaged by
> the same maintainer, and it works just fine for me.

Did you try building it against kernel 2.6.10?
Old versionf of upstream debs build against new kernels; this version
required a new release to support it

> This is off-topic for this list.  If you want to propagandize .deb packages
> that come from non-Debian sources, try doing it somewhere that your opinion
> is actually respected.

At least one other person said it's true.  I'm glad you find the
inferior version acceptable.  <Rude statement> to you too.