Re: Debianized ndiswrapper-source is better on SourceForge

* William Ballast [Mon, Jan 10 2005, 02:34:15PM]:

> > WTF? IIRC there are studies about where low cooupling and high cohesion
> > make sense and where not.
>
> All he uses from your include files are a couple of variables.
> That's low cohesion, tight coupling.

How can a couple of variables (not two dozens that you would need to get
from the headers, environment and some other sources) mean tight
coupling? In which world are you living?

Regards,
Eduard.

PS: Sorry, EOD. I don't have enough spare time to waste in a such
discussion.
--
<tuxozy> der Aquariophile ist schon ein bot, oder ?