Re: RFS tag?

On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 01:30:21PM +0100, Nico Golde wrote:
> hi,
> * Frederik Dannemare <frederik@dannemare.net> [2005-01-05 12:43]:
> > On Wednesday 05 January 2005 09:50, Nico Golde wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > > what about an RFS tag for ITPs or and RFS bug report for
> > > wnpp. So debian developers who like to sponsor a package
> > > don't have to read debian-mentors.
> > > I think it would be a good idea.
> >
> > As a person looking for sponsors from time to time, I second this.
>
> thats the best reason i think. there are many people who
> sponsor packages which they find accidental because they
> don't read -mentors. that would be a good solution.
> who is responsible for such things?
> regards nico

Hi debiandeveloperfolken,

this has insired a 'mako'esque idea: Debian package personals:

AD#1 says "I have a new VIM extension that does cool new tricks with
Clippy(tm), I'm looking for a special someone to sponser
VIM-CLIPPYS-RETURN. Email me at clippy@hotmail.com"

AD#2 says "I'm a DD looking for some extra packages to add to the VIM collection.
If you have the project that sparks my interest, email me at
vim@debian.org"

 Taglike: We get new packages into Debian by bringing people together!

 -Kev
--
counter.li.org #238656 -- goto counter.li.org and be counted!

        (__)
        (oo)
  /------\/
 / |    ||