Re: RFS tag?

* Nico Golde [Wed, 05 Jan 2005 09:50:42 +0100]:
> From: Nico Golde <nico@ngolde.de>
> To: debian-devel@ngolde.de
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      is there a reason for this? breaks mutt's 'L'ist-reply...

> Hi,
> what about an RFS tag for ITPs or and RFS bug report for
> wnpp. So debian developers who like to sponsor a package
> don't have to read debian-mentors.
> I think it would be a good idea.

  Justin Pryzby has been working lately on this. you may find this thread
  [1] on -mentors interesting. I particularly like and fully support
  jvw's suggestion [2] about the forwarded status. for a more-bloated
  proposal, also from Justin, see [3].

    [1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2005/01/msg00037.html
    [2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2005/01/msg00038.html
    [3] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2005/01/msg00010.html

  hth,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Create a system that is usable even by idiots, and only idiots will use it.