Re: ITP: preview -- General purpose image viewer for GNUstep

> Obligatory objection: too short and too generic package name.
I agree. The binary package name is preview.app is that still too worse?
I think this was discussed more than once and people agreed to it.

> Does it
> become a rule for GNUstep applications?
Become? It has never been different afaik

Can you suggest better names? If so, do it on either the gnustep
mailinglists or #gnustep on irc.gnu.org (yes that's freenode)

Gürkan.