Re: ITP: preview -- General purpose image viewer for GNUstep

#include <hallo.h>
* Gürkan Sengün [Fri, Aug 06 2004, 09:09:17AM]:
> > Obligatory objection: too short and too generic package name.
> I agree. The binary package name is preview.app is that still too worse?

preview.app is better. Or call the package gnustep-preview. Or whatever.
This is Debian, a universal operating system and not a free playground
for GNUstep and only GNUstep.

> I think this was discussed more than once and people agreed to it.

Discussed where? See discussions _here_ about the "terminal" package (and
another one... what was, "mixer"? Or "player"?) "people agreed" does not
mean anything (quoting a fellow developer: For any stupid thing chosen
at random, you'll find at least 5 people on the Internet who thinks it's
a good idea.)

Regards,
Eduard.
--
<asuffield> we should have a button on every computer marked "?", and
  connected to twenty pounds of semtex, and then let evolution take its