Re: [OT] Re: debian culture

On Tue, 2004-08-03 at 13:05, Russell Coker wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 18:57, Michael Dominok
> <michael.dominok@natural-computing.de> wrote:
> > [1] experimenting with diffenrent form of societies requieres a least a
> > small territory which would be hard to defend when you don't have a
> > government or an army.
>
> Or the territory can be difficult to access due to geography.
>
> There are quite a number of island states of which the population is rapidly
> leaving due to global warming.  I'm sure that a group of anarchists would be
> welcome to some of them.
you're not inviting some to come to aussi-land[1], are you? 8-)

well, making some experiments on an sinking island wouldn't really give
answers on long-term survivability of an anarchist society.
btw, what does dict say about anarchists swimming-skills?

michael

[1]refering to asutralia as an island rather than a continent is of
course - at least - provocative and i don't really know if people
already start leaving from there. in additon to that i'm not entirely
sure if the hole in the ozon layer is part of the global warming
problem.

--
Michael Dominok		Tel.: +49 231 61048 - 42
natural computing GmbH	Fax.: +49 231 61048 - 40