Re: Need someone to take over two of my packages

On Sat, 2004-02-28 at 10:27, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> [...]
> > Anyway, if Patrick is still out there, and still interested, drop me a
> > line and let's talk.
>
> I've filed an RFA now so this is not forgotten about - #235300

Actually I just got busy.  I was looking at the code (yuck old dos
inspired antique kinda stuff :-) ), and sent a message to the
debian-hams list asking for feedback on *where* to store the TLE files
(sat. orbital elements) as there are several sat tracking packages, each
of which puts the TLE files in a different location.

I also proposed co-maintainership and never got a response....

Either way, I can take over packaging if Dale doesn't want the
co-maintainer arangement.

Pat