Re: Moshe Zadka <moshez@debian.org> is MIA ?

* Kenneth Pronovici <pronovic@debian.org> [2004-03-03 00:19]:
> Hrm.  Well, a check over the bug list does show that Moshe has not
> responded to any bugs since 14 May 2003.  He hasn't been seen by
> db.debian.org at all recently.  And, he's got unacknowledged NMUs for
> roughly half his packages.  I guess that meets my definition of MIA.
>
> Anyone disagree?

I agree in principle; he hasn't maintained his package well at all for
months, has admitted lack of time, but has not actually done anything
about it.  However, he was on IRC just the other day so I'd rather
give him a chance to respond and give up some packages on his own
rathing than orphaning them for him.

Moshe, what do you say?

> I will orphan the following packages:

Note that he's upstream for some of them (at least pms and zwm).

> I will specifically NOT orphan these packages, which are co-maintained:

BTW, my wnpp-orphan script takes Uploaders: into account
(http://cvs.debian.org/mia/?cvsroot=qa).
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com