Moshe Zadka <moshez@debian.org> is MIA ?

Alexander Winston wrote:

On Sun, 2004-02-29 at 15:38 -0600, Kenneth Pronovici wrote:

Moshe -
This is public notice of my intent to hijack your epydoc package.  I use
this package, and I feel it deserves a "real" maintainer for the sarge
release.
In the last six months, you have not responded to any of the fixed NMUs
related to the epydoc package, nor any of the NMUs for your other
packages, as far as I can tell.   In fact, I don't think you've
responded to any Debian bug reports at all.

This indeed seems to be the case. A quick glance at <http://bugs.debian.
org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?maint=moshez@debian.org> seems to show that
all of the maintenance of his packages is being carried out via NMUs.

If someone is MIA, then instead of just taking over one package, you should O: all of their packages AFAIK.

- Adam