Re: oreilley-books@debconf4

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 00:44:37 -0600, Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org>
wrote:
>The new Postfix book, 'Postfix: The Definitive Guide' would be cool too.

exim is our default MTA. Additionally, I'd like to see books covering
basic technology instead of documentation for software packages that
will be obsolete in a year.

>Theres a 'Kerberos: The Definitive Guide' that might also be nifty.

ACK.

>(If we want, we could get into MTA wars and recommend the Exim book, but
>yikes its not been updated since 2001)

O'Reilly declined to publish a new version of the exim book, so Philip
had to change publishers. The exim 4 book ("I hardly can wait for the
movie") has been published with UIT Cambridge about a year ago.

Greetings
Marc