Re: Co-maintaining Kaffe

Kalle Kivimaa <killer@debian.org> writes:

> Arnaud Vandyck <avdyk@debian.org> writes:
>> Well. Do your part of the job and I'll be glad to follow the
>> process. I'm sorry but the past experience trying to deal with you
>> was
>
> Are you going to throw away those bits of the accepted Debian
> packaging procedure which don't suit your purposes in the future? The
> NMU procedure has been established to deal with the exact problems you
> are having with Ean. Why not follow that?

I already apology for that. Also you have to know that kaffe is actively
maintained upstream. And I was going to try to get kaffe in testing as
soon as possible, and then trying to have it build on more arches. Yes I
could follow the procedure and you'll have kaffe 1.1.1 in testing in
2005.

For the last time, I apology. I'll follow the procedures (as I always do
except with the latest upload of kaffe).

Regards.

--
Arnaud