Re: Co-maintaining Kaffe

Arnaud Vandyck <avdyk@debian.org> writes:
> Well. Do your part of the job and I'll be glad to follow the
> process. I'm sorry but the past experience trying to deal with you was

Are you going to throw away those bits of the accepted Debian
packaging procedure which don't suit your purposes in the future? The
NMU procedure has been established to deal with the exact problems you
are having with Ean. Why not follow that?

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *