Re: Moshe Zadka <moshez@debian.org> is MIA ?

Kenneth Pronovici wrote:

On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 04:06:23AM +0000, Adam Majer wrote:
[snip]
If someone is MIA, then instead of just taking over one package, you should O: all of their packages AFAIK.

Anyone disagree?

Moshe, here's the way it's going to go: if I don't hear from you within
about two weeks (let's say 13 May, since I may be at a BSP that weekend)

One correction, I think this should be March 13, 2004.

I will orphan all of your packages, setting the maintainer to the Debian
QA group.  I would really rather not do this, but Adam is right -
there's no point in us pretending that you're still maintaining these
packages.

I will orphan the following packages:

  cgitb
  ditty
  kiss
  plwm
  pms
  python-xlib
  slides
  sted
  twisted
  zwm

I will specifically NOT orphan these packages, which are co-maintained:

  lilo-installer
  elilo-installer
  grub-installer
Then the co-maintainer should drop Moshe from the list of maintainers.

Anyway, I'll add this to my calendar  :)

- Adam