Re: [debian-printing] Packaging of vendor PPD files.

On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 14:42 -0600, Chris Lawrence wrote:
> Might be worth establishing a naming convention (e.g. ppd-<vendor>)
> though; not to mention,

Yeah, why not. Font packages have a similar convention so this seems
logical.

> I think there are already a bunch of free HP vendor ppd files
> for their PostScript laser printers that linuxprinting.org hosts that
> are separate from foomatic.

Yes, I believe that's the [1]link I posted previously. Maybe I should
have made it clearer that I was not talking about the foomatic stuff.

[1] http://www.linuxprinting.org/download/PPD/

--
Pelle