new bts tag [was: Re: Debian Debconf Translation proposal ( again )]

On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 02:01:55PM +0100, Dominique Devriese wrote:
> You have to realise that requiring a translator to file bugs, followup
> on them, do an NMU (!) if necessary places a very high workload on
> them, and reduces the amount of people qualified to do it by a lot.
> The main advantage of my proposal would be to lessen the workload for
> the translators.

Maybe if the BTS had a special tag for updated debconf translations, it
would be easier for translators (and other interested parties) to see
which updates are outstanding. The QA page could even list them as
candidates for NMUs or inactive or overloaded maintainers.

BTS admins, what do you think?

--
gram