Re: Ignoring the truth or Hiding problems?

>> > You talk about non-responsiveness from the mipsel buildd admin, and then
>> > you conclude that James is the root of the problem.  How does that
>> > follow?
>
>> Does Ryan even get the mail? Doesn't James control where the mail goes
>> to?
>
> WTF, you're accusing James of keeping Ryan from getting emails about buildd
> problems?  How paranoid is *that*?
>
> --
> Steve Langasek
> postmodern programmer

Truefully I can't say what happens to the mails. Since noone seems to
reply to any of them they could accidentally end up in /dev/null just
as any other place. I don't think it is paranoid to consider a faulty
mail routing when none of the mails are knwon to have arrived.

I didn't and don't accuse James of willfully keeping anyone from
getting the mails but accidents do happen.

If someone got a reply to his mail then speak up so we know it worked
at least at some point.

MfG
        Goswin