Re: Ignoring the truth or Hiding problems? (was: Are mails sent to xxxx <at> buildd.debian.org sent to /dev/null ?)

On Sat, Dec 18, 2004 at 09:50:57AM -0500, Clint Adams wrote:
> > Remember the qt-x11-free fiasco from January/February this year on mipsel.
> > Over 70 packages were held back because the buildd admin was
> > inactive/ignorant/whatever to requests, although the problem was already
> > known (qt-x11-free being listed in weak-no-auto-build).
> [...]
> > This kind of problem is known for a very long time now and there's no
> > solution in sight. Therefore this problem will occur over and over again on
> > various lists, be it either addressed to buildd-admins or ftpmasters or
> > ignorant DAM. And it's all about a very single person: James Troup.
> Are you implying that James is exercising mind-control upon Ryan Murray?

Could you please stay with the facts instead playing word games by citing
different things in a manner that fits best your word play?
Yet I've not seen any real answer to the original posters problem. Just bad
excuses as yours.

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/