Re: installing a source tree?

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:13:10 +0000, Steve Kemp <skx@debian.org> wrote:

>  'postgresql-dev'.
>
>   What's the name of the software you're trying to build?
>
> > I'm creating/documenting  a quick Debian_Hints file at:
> > http://insecurity.org/ll3i11_j0n35/Debian_Hints
>
>   Have you read many of the fine Debian manuals?  There's a lot of
>  good stuff linked to from:
>
>         http://www.debian.org/doc/

Yes, um, but I'll read them more =)

Its a Accounting/Ledger system from http://www.sql-ledger.org/  --
sql-ledger is written in Perl and seems simple enough but I'm getting
strange "cannot be found" issues.  Like I mis-configured
Debian/Perl/PostgresSQL =/   =)  But I doubt that however.

Probably just been awake too long.  Thanks for the quick reply  =)
--
WC -Sx- Jones
http://insecurity.org/