/etc/profile not a conffile anymore

Hello.

I plan to make /etc/profile a "configuration file which is not a conffile
but it's created by postinst instead", so that dpkg never asks about it,
not even once every two years. The prototype is at

http://people.debian.org/~sanvila/base-files

I've checked that upgrades work (they already worked for /etc/inputrc)
and more important, that it does not break debootstrap, but if you
know of any package that might break, please say so, or better fix it
to work regardless of /etc/profile being a conffile or not.  Nobody
but the system admin should modify /etc/profile anyway, so I'm not
going to feel responsible for making old bugs more visible.

Thanks.