Subject: greek translation in DDTP
Date: Sunday 12 December 2004 01:54
From: Serafeim Zanikolas <serzan@hellug.gr>
To: grisu@debian.org

Hello,

I'm interested in translating the Debian package descriptions in greek, as
part of the DDTP. I can see that there is no greek
team in this project, so I'm willing to act as a coordinator/translator and
try to attract more people.

I'll be waiting for instructions on how to proceed.

On a technical side, should the translations be in iso-8859-7 or UTF
encoding?

Thanks,
Serafeim