Re: Intel EM64T porting machine for Debian

* Martin Michlmayr - Debian Project Leader

| * Chasecreek Systemhouse <chasecreek.systemhouse@gmail.com> [2004-12-10 20:56]:
| > > agreed to set up the machine, host it for a while and give interested
| > > developers access.  This box is not a general .debian.org
| >
| > Is this by invitation only?
|
| Debian developers will not automatically get access (since it's not a
| .debian.org box) so people need to request accounts.  The machine will
| be available to people who are interested in working on Debian's
| AMD64/EM64T port.  Stephen Frost is part of the AMD64 porting team and
| if you're interested in helping out you should just get in contact
| with him.  (Having said this, Intel only just told me that they have
| shipped the box, so it will take a while to arrive and get installed.
| If you follow the debian-amd64 list, I'm sure Stephen will announce
| when people can request accounts.)

In addition, we have at least two other machines which are available
to developers:

pergolesi.debian.org -- admin is debian-admin (and all developers have
                        accounts already)
ravel.hpc2n.umu.se -- admin is Matthias Wadenstein and myself, drop
                      either (or both) of us a mail to get an account.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-