Re: Linux Core Consortium

Steinar H. Gunderson wrote:

So given that Debian's release schedule once again slips past 18 months, do
we have to wait another 18 months to get etch out?
I don't see why, we don't do that for X or GNOME or anything else.

But some of us don't want to see Debian's release schedule slip again. I am hoping that once Sarge releases, we can continue to have weekly reports on RC bugs, continue bug-squashing parties, and in general do the most we can to keep the distribution on a ready-to-release footing on a continual basis.

   Thanks

   Bruce