kerberos.8 man page conflicts

Hello,

As documented in #274763, the there is a conflict of the kerberos.8
man page.

It exists both in kerberos4kth-kdc and heimdal-docs.

(This immediately raises the first question is to why it is in the
-kdc package, I believe it contains generic Kerberos information that
is relevant even if the KDC isn't installed on the system; I suggested
kerberos4kth-docs might be a better package).

What should we do with this file? Ideally it should be possible to
install both heimdal-docs and kerberos4kth-docs at the same time, but
they both share this file.

Brainstorming I get the following potential ideas:

* Make packages conflict.
Downside: packages shouldn't conflict.

* Delete file from either or both packages.
Downside: non-standard; people might actually use this file;

* update-alternatives.
Downside: seems overly complicated solution for file which I guess
most people won't read. Also: I installed update-alternatives several
years ago in heimdal-clients, and still finding bugs in the code
(e.g. cut & paste errors between the different maintainer scripts).

* any others?
Downside: I haven't thought through this idea yet.

Any suggestions.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>