Filename conflict: /usr/bin/dstat (dstat and sleuthkit)

Hi,

I'm sending this note as per policy 10.1 regarding packages shipping files
of the same name with different functionality.

I recently packaged dstat[1], and after it was accepted, an RC bug was filed
because sleuthkit already provided a (completely unrelated) /usr/bin/dstat
(my bad for not checking beforehand).

Given that dstat is the name of the upstream software, I think renaming the
/usr/bin/dstat provided by the dstat package is a bit suboptimal. I'm
wondering if renaming the /usr/bin/dstat in sleuthkit to something else
(nothing is immediately jumping to mind, but the description in the manpage
is "Display details of a data structure (i.e. block or sector)".

To be honest, it's not immediately obvious (to me) why the dstat I've
packaged is called dstat (other than the author's name starts with a D),
either, so I'll float the idea of renaming it with the upstream author.

In the meantime, I've uploaded a new version of dstat that conflicts with
sleuthkit.

regards

Andrew

[1] http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/dstat/