Re: Intent to mass-file bugs: FDL/incorrect copyright files

sandals@crustytoothpaste.ath.cx (Brian M. Carlson) writes:

>  1) on packages that include GNU Free Documentation Licensed-material;

These are currently not bugs (but will be as soon as sarge is released
and the Social Contract upgrade goes into effect); and indeed, I think
packages with GFDL material already have sarge-ignore bugs filed.  For
example, the GDB package has bug 212522 filed already.  Yet it is on
your list.

>  2) on packages in 1) that do not include the copyright or license of
>     the material in their copyright files;

This is a bug now, but do you really think there are gobs of such
packages?

Thomas