Intent to mass-file bugs: FDL/incorrect copyright files

This is an intent to mass-file bugs as required per custom.

Bugs will be filed:

 1) on packages that include GNU Free Documentation Licensed-material;
 2) on packages in 1) that do not include the copyright or license of
    the material in their copyright files;
 3) at serious severity (DP sec. 2.2.1 and 12.5);
 4) with reportbug -m (maintonly@);
 5) by a human, with all facts checked first.

Two bugs will be filed on packages that meet criteria in both 1) and
2).  If the release managers would like, I will be happy to auto-tag
the bugs in 1) sarge-ignore, but if you receive such a bug, this does
not excuse you from fixing it promptly.  I will not file a bug where
one with the same subject already exists.  This will take several
days, so please do not panic if your package has not received its
bug(s) yet.

Six bugs have already been filed, and by looking at the rather large
number of packages that are affected, I figured I'd better get devel's
opinion before getting yelled at again.

In case you are wondering about bugs in case 1), please note that the
GNU Free Documentation License is non-free in all its forms, according
to the informal survey taken by Branden Robinson of the debian-legal
denizens and by my understanding of the current consensus of
debian-legal.

Packages that are related to the following info files are *potential*
candidates (please note these files have been stripped of their
suffixes):

autoconf
bison
coreutils
cpp-3.4
diff
emacs-mime
g77-3.4
gawk
gawkinet
gcc-3.4
gccinstall-3.4
gccint-3.4
gdb
gdbint
gnat-style-3.4
gnat_rm-3.4
gnat_ugn_unw-3.4
gnus
grep
groff
gzip
info
info-stnd
libidn
make
message
pgg
rl5userman
sieve
stabs
tar
texinfo
wget

Packages that are related to the following /usr/share/gnome/help/
directories are *possible* candidates:

battstat
cdplayer
char-palette