Re: mozilla-firefox-locale package with all language translations

El Jueves 11 Noviembre 2004 07:50, Mike Hommey escribió:
> Anyways, I'd suggest to make a multi-binary package so that it produces
> several mozilla-firefox-locale-* packages.
> Mike

I've just uploaded a new version (1.0-3) that generates separate binary
packages for each language.

The remaining issues are:
- some of the binary packages will need specific "Conflicts:", "Provides:" or
"Replaces:" lines that the script can't figure out automatically.
Solution: We can add them by hand.

- the description of the package should contain the name of the language it
provides, not only the name of the locale (eg: es-AR). Any ideas?
(I guess I will need a list of locales+language names; /etc/locale.alias seems
to be good but not complete).

The package is available at:

http://users.evtek.fi/~k0400388/debian/mozilla-firefox-locale-all

  Cesar Martinez Izquierdo