Re: possible mass bug filing: spamassassin 3
* Duncan Findlay (email@example.com) [041116 16:50]:
> On Tue, Nov 16, 2004 at 03:01:03PM +0100, Andreas Barth wrote:
> > I agree with you that fixing is only required if this might be a problem
> > for upgrades from woody. As this bug report is quite young, I think the
> > best thing really is to give the maintainer enough time to take a look
> > at it, and decide whether this needs to be fixed first (and if, how) or
> > not.
> I don't recommend 3.0.1 go into sarge. 3.0.2 will be released shortly,
> and that fixes a few more bugs that should make it mature enough.
I understand this as that I should keep my block hint, and once 3.0.2
has survived 10 days in unstable, it will automatically go in?
> This bug, specifically [...]
I trust you as maintainer that you do the right thing. I just saw this
bug on skimming through the bug list, and wanted to know your opinion
on it. Thanks for your explanation.
PGP 1024/89FB5CE5 DC F1 85 6D A6 45 9C 0F 3B BE F1 D0 C5 D1 D9 0C