[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: possible mass bug filing: spamassassin 3

* Steinar H. Gunderson (sgunderson@bigfoot.com) [041116 12:30]:
> On Tue, Nov 16, 2004 at 10:54:44AM +0100, Andreas Barth wrote:
> > Given that SA3 is a major change, and we had massive memory issues with
> > the previous upload, the transfer to sarge is a bit delayed. I expect
> > that SA3 will go in one of these days, and it is _definitly_ on my
> > direct watch list.

> FWIW, we've run SA3 here (with a couple thousand users) in a woody backport
> for almost a week now, with no problems. This is of course not to say there
> is no bugs... :-)

This is definitly one of the good news, and together with the other good
news I was almost convinced to let SA3 through. However, I'm not too
sure if bug 279981 needs to be solved prior to SA3 going to sarge, and I
would like some feedback from the maintainer.

   PGP 1024/89FB5CE5  DC F1 85 6D A6 45 9C 0F  3B BE F1 D0 C5 D1 D9 0C

Reply to: