Introducing experimental php5 packages
I'd like to present experimental php5 packages. I know some work has been done
(see Bug#262977) but I'd like to see the php5 packages before sarge is
deb http://people.debian.org/~dexter php5 sid
deb-src http://people.debian.org/~dexter php5 sid
The main differences between php4 and php5 packages:
* Completly rewrotten build scripts.
* Separate FastCGI SAPI package.
* SAPI packages depends on libc6, zlib1g and libpcre3 packages. XML, SSL,
db4.2 and bzip2 are moved to separate extensions packages.
* pear command installs PEAR own packages into /usr/local or home directory.
* mime.magic works.
* additional minor patches from RedHat, Mandrake and PLD packages.
If it is possible, I'd like to upload the packages to the experimental
.''`. Piotr Roszatycki, Netia SA
: :' : mailto:Piotr_Roszatycki@netia.net.pl
`. `' mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org