Re: spamassassin3 - is memory usage ok now?

Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I can remember some people complained that spamassassin3 had increased
> ressource usage. For the people who had problems: Are they fixed now
> with the new release that appeared in unstable?

I recently decided to try SA3, even though its alleged performance
problem, and with -m 2, it seems to run fine on my 96MB machine up to
now.

Cheers, Rotty
--
Andreas Rottmann         | Rotty@ICQ      | 118634484@ICQ | a.rottmann@gmx.at

Software Patents: Where do you want to stifle inovation today?