Trouble to log in into s390 developer machines
- To: Debian Developers <email@example.com>
- Subject: Trouble to log in into s390 developer machines
- From: Andreas Tille <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 08:30:02 +0100 (CET)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.4.61.0411120825400.22377@wr-linux02>
at http://db.debian.org/machines.cgi the hosts raptor and trex are listed
as s390 developer machines. I wanted to build the package phylip which has
to be builded manually because it is in non-free.
$ ssh -i ~/.ssh/my_key email@example.com
ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host
$ ssh -i ~/.ssh/my_key firstname.lastname@example.org
For security reasons I have no passwort on any developer machine and
use ssh-key authentication exclusively.
Any hint how to log in on any s390 machine with chroots to build the