Re: Synching mirrors and clients (was: Re: apt-proxy v2 and rsync)

On Thursday 04 November 2004 17.46, Otto Wyss wrote:

> Why do you keep on saying this without providing _any_ figures!

Who is "you" here? Please pay attention to attribution on mailing list
postings - especially if you're starting a new thread with your mail.  I
posted this statement about cpu load of rsync, and did that exactly once,
so I don't "keep saying it".  Also, I put in an IIRC, so you have clear
indication that I'm not too sure - somebody asked about the reason, I
answered with that I heard was the reason when the last person asked.

-- vbi

--
Oops