Re: Release-critical Bugreport for October 22, 2004

On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 05:41:42PM +0400, Nikita V. Youshchenko wrote:

> Could the script that generates the RC bug list be modified to show two
> additional numbers for each bug: first, how old it is (in days), and
> second, how old (in days) is the last message posted to the bug?
>
> This will allow to see easilly (i.e. without looking inside all reports),
> which bugs are not being worked on, and which bugs seem to have trouble.

Maybe what "bug hunters" (and developers) really need is some tips on how
to use the LDAP BTS to retrieve this information. Are there any scripts
(probably using bts2ldap [1]) out there? (I can't find any useful
scripts for RC analysis in devscripts...)

Regards

Javier

[1] http://people.debian.org/~aba/bts2ldap/