Re: racoon-tool with >1 algorithms

Marius,

Sorry I have been unresponsive. I have been having a lot of trouble with my new Apple powerbook. The bluetooth is the last remaining bugbear, as I need all my keyboards working. Bluez looks like it has endianness issues with powerpc, and I have to get through that first as I need my laptop to do contract work which brings in my bread and butter.

From what I recall, there should be, but you will have to read the racoon-tool source. Comma sounds like it should be the one. Maybe you have found a small bug. Check what racoon-tool produces in its output. Tonight I hope to do a bit more work on my netscript package, and get a new version of that out the door with whereami and resolvconf support for IPv4 and IPv6. I will try and start doing work on ipsec this weekend, and leave the bluez issues alone.

Cheers,

Matthew Grant