Re: pinging Bradley Marshall: gnokii licence violation

Hi all,

On Sun, Oct 17, 2004 at 11:34:27AM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> I speak of #266566 and seek Mr. Bradley Marshall, who has been
> kindly ignoring me for 2 months now. Moreover, his package 'gnokii'
> seems like it's not really maintained.

I've been trying to find some time to fix this since I saw the
bug filed, but I just haven't been able to.  Unfortunately the
bug message notification was misfiled due to a mistake in my
filtering too, which delayed my response.

> Are there any people interested in the package? Would someone help
> out in resolving #266566? I am working with the Gammu folks
> (together with Jonas Smedegaard), so it would be best to have an
> independent third-party approach the Gnokii bunch.

If someone could help with this, that'd be great.  I've sent
an email to the gnokii-users list to find out their take on
the situation.

> Bradley seems to be happily ignoring his packages for extended
> periods. Mh.

I'd hardly call what I'm doing happily ignoring them - I've
been busy of late, unfortunately.

Thanks,
Brad
--