Re: Smooth Debian Installer Experience

On Saturday 09 October 2004 15:56, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 09, 2004 at 12:48:27AM +0200, Tilo Schwarz wrote:
> > Just one remark: When I was asked to enter a package server I would
> > have liked to enter my local package repository (with all the base
> > stuff in it), but either I couldn't or I didn't see it. But, never
> > mind ...
>
> Scroll up to the top of the country list and you'll see "enter
> information manually".

Ahh, thank you for the hint. In my case, I simply didn't expect to find
a "enter information manually"-possibility in the country list, but in
the following ftp-server list. I actually scrolled a few times up and
down the ftp-servers looking for a way to enter the server manually and
I couldn't make the step back to the country list mentally ;-)

Regards,

  Tilo