Smooth Debian Installer Experience

Hi All,

since I'm not a DD I don't know, if this is the right place to report,
but anyway...

I just experienced a very nice "Smooth Debian Installer Experience" (TM)
on a Fujitsu Siemens Lifebook E Series using a pre-rc2 businesscard CD
image and starting linux26. Pretty impressing!

Just one remark: When I was asked to enter a package server I would have
liked to enter my local package repository (with all the base stuff in
it), but either I couldn't or I didn't see it. But, never mind ...

Regards,

 Tilo