Re: Smooth Debian Installer Experience

Colin Watson wrote:

>On Sat, Oct 09, 2004 at 12:48:27AM +0200, Tilo Schwarz wrote:
>

>>Just one remark: When I was asked to enter a package server I would have
>>liked to enter my local package repository (with all the base stuff in
>>it), but either I couldn't or I didn't see it. But, never mind ...
>>

>Scroll up to the top of the country list and you'll see "enter
>information manually".

Not to nitpick here, but shouldn't options like "None of the above" be
at the end of a list? Generally, the idea of picking something from a
list is to go though the list, and if not found, to select "Not on this
list" item. This means you start at the beginning of a list, and go
towards the end.

- Adam

--
Building your applications one byte at a time
http://www.galacticasoftware.com