Re: possible mass bug filing: spamassassin 3

On Wed, Oct 06, 2004 at 04:33:37PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> I say: remove all the others from Sarge unless or until they comply
> with SA 3.

OK, so you want to remove exim4 from sarge, thus breaking installation
altogether?

> I fail to see yours and Adrian's rationale for why spamassassin
> should collide with a software, when the software in fact collides
> with spamassassin.

Eh. spamassassin has had a long-standing, well-known API, and suddenly
changes it. It is _SA_ which broke this, not the other applications.

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/