Re: ITP: cddb.bundle -- CDDB Bundle for GNUstep

> I just installed the textedit.app package; it pulled in a few GNUstep
> libraries, but not a complete desktop environment.

Do the GNUstep libs still start a demon at startup? Last time I
checked, they did, instead of starting them only if you were running
a GNUstep program, like KDE and GNOME do. When I asked about it,
the Debian developer said they didn't care about mixed use environments.
If it still requires a demon running, then that is an important
depends that needs labeling.
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm