Re: ARM development machine debussy back online

Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> I would've welcomed a reply from debian-admin indicating as much,
> as I heard nothing at all. Hence my post.

When mail is postponed for later response, you won't receive a reply
until it is processed.

I don't want to install an auto-responder just so that people get an
early reply...

> BTW could you please update db.debian.org/machines.cgi to indicate that
> debussy is back up?

Whoops, I knew I had forgotton something.  Done.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Everybody talks about it, but nobody does anything about it!  -- Mark Twain