Re: ARM development machine debussy back online

Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> > > Many thanks.  Could someone please add this to the unstable chroot:
> > >
> > >    dpkg-buildpackage: host architecture is arm
> > >    dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies: libxaw7-dev
> > >                                                   ^^^^^^^^^^^
> >
> > *gnarf*  Please send such requests to debian-admin if you want to
> > get them fulfilled more timely.  Hiding requests in obscure threads
> > in obscure mailing lists is not the proper way.

I forgot to add a "done" to the other mail.

> I recently (in the last few days) emailed debian-admin@debian.org
> requesting some packages installed on the arm developer machine
> and received no reply.

Maybe that's because the machine wasn't set up yet?  It wasn't
set up prior to the mail on d-d-a, hence no installation request
could be fulfilled prior to that mail, and were either removed
or postponed (at least from my que, since I can only speak for my
own queue).

If I haven't deleted your request, I'll get to it sooner or later
(resending may speed this up).

Regards,

	Joey

--
We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
        -- Linus Torvalds