Re: ARM development machine debussy back online

On Sun, Oct 03, 2004 at 06:43:17PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> > I recently (in the last few days) emailed debian-admin@debian.org
> > requesting some packages installed on the arm developer machine
> > and received no reply.
>
> Maybe that's because the machine wasn't set up yet?  It wasn't
> set up prior to the mail on d-d-a, hence no installation request
> could be fulfilled prior to that mail, and were either removed
> or postponed (at least from my que, since I can only speak for my
> own queue).

(No offense was intended; apologies if some was taken.)
I would've welcomed a reply from debian-admin indicating as much,
as I heard nothing at all. Hence my post.

BTW could you please update db.debian.org/machines.cgi to indicate that
debussy is back up?

> If I haven't deleted your request, I'll get to it sooner or later
> (resending may speed this up).

Thanks.

Hamish