Re: ITP: cddb.bundle -- CDDB Bundle for GNUstep

On Mon, Oct 04, 2004 at 11:40:44AM -0500, Graham Wilson wrote:
> What about nautlius? evolution? epiphany? Do they have to have to start
> with gnome-, so that I know there useless without GNOME installed? Are
> they really useless without a complete GNOME environment installed?

Epiphany is useless whether or not you have a complete Gnome environment
installed, Evolution at least runs, but screws up as it usually does, and
Nautilus... ah, what can you say about Nautilus screwing up that hasn't
already been said?

So Evocrap is the only one slightly useful without Gnome.

--
 Marc Wilson |     The goys have proven the following theorem...
 msw@cox.net |     -- Physicist John von Neumann, at the start of a