Re: Updating scanners and filters in Debian stable (3.1)

martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Jesus Climent <jesus.climent@hispalinux.es> [2004.10.02.1159 +0200]:
> > > Or maybe call it backports.org?
> >
> > Maybe in that case we should have access to it as we have to
> > experimental/unstable, that is, make it part of the basic infrastructure.
>
> backports.org contains way too much. I would be in favour of

Isn't backports.org componentised?  I.e. you only include what you
want.  If you only want to have updates for mail-scanner, you only
attach your machine to the mail-scanner repository.

If I'm wrong, I didn't understand the backports.org philosophy.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Everybody talks about it, but nobody does anything about it!  -- Mark Twain